There is a wealth of activities and events in all seasons in Kingussie and the Cairngorms National Park.
While you are staying at Auld Alliance do not hesitate to ask us for information on local walks and other activities in the area.
We can also organise tours and private events for you during your stay.
Below you will find a short list of some of the activities and activity providers in the Cairngorm National Park.
To find out more about events and things to do in Kingussie ask us or visit the Kingussie Website
- Art Gallery: The Iona Gallery, The Chapel Gallery, Eleven 41 Gallery,Kingussie
- Cinema: Aviemore
- Sports/Gym: The Badenoch Centre, Kingussie (there’s also a library there)
- Swimming/Steam/Sauna/Spa: The MacDonald Centre
- Bird-Watching: Insh Marshes, Loch Garten
- Steam Train rides: Strathspey Steam Railway, Boat of Garten
- Theme Park: Landmark
- Bowling: Kingussie Bowling Green (next to The Post House)
- Golf: Kingussie, Newtonmore, Grantown-on-Spey
- Tennis: Kingussie Tennis Club
- Gliding: Glen Feshie
- Fishing: Badenoch and Strathspey fishing information
- Canoeing/Kayaking: Loch Insh, Loch Morlich, Spiritofthespey
- Rafting & Inflatables: Ace Adventures
- Sailing: Loch Insh, Loch Morlich
- Gorge Walking and Canyoning: Aviemore
- Loch Ness: Jacobite Cruises
- Cycling/Mountain Biking: Places to hire … places to cycle
- Quad Biking: Highland Venture
- Pony Trekking:Newtonmore Riding Centre, Alvie Stables